geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From toby cabot <t...@caboteria.org>
Subject Re: manually downloading jars?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:42:28 GMT
On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 10:50:59PM +0100, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 10/31/06, toby cabot <toby@caboteria.org> wrote:
> Glad you've done it. After the successful build, it's time to get your
> hands wet and start testing! ;-) See how the doco improved lately. You
> won't likely find so much time as it's required to get thru all the
> docs.

Thanks Jacek, will do.  The docs for 1.0 and 1.1 look nice, what's the
plan for 1.2 docs?  Will someone clone the 1.1 wiki tree into a
GMOxDOC12 and then people will edit the files for changes?  I ask only
because my next step is to get my application to run in 1.2 so I could
update the docs as I go.

Toby