geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Testsuite ready for action !
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:41:56 GMT
On 11/21/06, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Issue #2 is now fixed. All the tests in console-testsuites and
> deployment-testsuites now run and pass successfully. They continue to
> use TestNG. So these testsuites will serve as a good example for
> others wanting to use TestNG.

Will you be willing to tell us (me, particularly) what the pros and
cons of using TestNG are? In other words, shall we abandon junit for
testng completely because testng is what Geronimo, OpenEJB should be
using due to its better architecture, etc.? I'd like to give it a shot
in openejb and see how it could improve its bits.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl