geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject [WARNING] Goal prefix is: car; Maven currently expects it to be car ?
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:48:46 GMT
Hi,

Just spot it and it drew my attention as it's WARNING. I can't figure
out what it means. Why is that and why is that message level?

[INFO] Building Geronimo Maven2 Plugins :: CAR
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory c:\oss\geronimo\maven-plugins\car-maven-plugin\target
[INFO] Deleting directory
c:\oss\geronimo\maven-plugins\car-maven-plugin\target\classes
[INFO] Deleting directory
c:\oss\geronimo\maven-plugins\car-maven-plugin\target\test-classes
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
checking for updates from codehaus
[INFO] [tools:require-java-version {execution: validate-java-version}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[WARNING] Goal prefix is: car; Maven currently expects it to be car

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl