geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r471535 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk/plugins/org.apache.geronimo.v11.deployment.model.edit: ./ META-INF/ src/org/apache/geronimo/xml/ns/deployment/provider/ src/org/apache/geronimo/xml/ns/naming/provider/
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:45:10 GMT
> Hi Jacek,
>
> Thanks for taking care of this.  However it looks like it no longer builds
> to the addition of the copyright in the Manifest's... although # is a valid
> comment symbol the build fails with...
>
> Embedded error: Invalid Manifest:
> /Users/sppatel/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk/plugins/org.apache.geronimo.runtime.common/target/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
> Manifest line "#" is not valid as it does not contain a name and a value
> separated by ': '

It took me longer than it should've been, but it turns out you've
already taken care of it. I remember I appologized for the breakage
once (and am not going to do it again ;-P).

As I wrote before, '#' is not allowed in MANIFEST.MF.

> Looks like I'm going to have to remove these.

Sure, go ahead (just for the record ;-))

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl