geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r471743 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk/plugins: org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit/META-INF/ org.apache.geronimo.common.deployment.model.edit/src/org/apache/geronimo/xml/ns/security/provider/ org.apache.ger
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:28:36 GMT
> Also it looks as if there are duplicate copyrights sometimes up to 3 on some
> of the files... I'll have to hunt these down.  Would it be too much trouble
> to write me a script that shows me all files with "LICENSE-2.0" more then
> one time?

What I've done thus far wrt the license header was to process them
using IDEA's Copyright plugin. It turned out that I did it twice or
more and thus the issue. I don't know how easy it would be to write a
script to hunt them all down. Take a look at committers/tools for some
ideas.

I might find some spare time to help you out during the weekend, but
am not so sure to claim it now. Let me know whether you work on it by
then.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski