geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r471798 - in /geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/trunk: LICENSE NOTICE
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:25:53 GMT
On 11/6/06, kevan@apache.org <kevan@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: kevan
> Date: Mon Nov  6 09:30:43 2006
> New Revision: 471798

> Log:
> GERONIMODEVTOOLS-115 Update LICENSE and NOTICE files with bouncy castle info (required
due to inclusion of geronimo-util). Also fix line endings in NOTICE. I also put everything
in alphabetical order

Is the eclipse plugin using the bouncy castle stuff directly? What I
understood from the comment is that although the plugin didn't use the
stuff directly, including something that used it was enough to force
LICENSE and NOTICE files to have changed.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl