geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan -geronimo-web.xml
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:12:18 GMT
On 11/2/06, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchanas@gmail.com> wrote:

> > It's much to do and am not sure whether it's in sync after a few
> > commits.
>
> Jacek I'm sorry I didn't understand this part of the mail and can you
> please kindly explain it bit more to me?Are you referring some JIRA
> sort of commits?

What I was referring to was that after a few commits your hard work
become harder and harder to keep in sync. It doesn't happen very often
that XSDs change, but when they do the documentation will have to be
updated as well. It's then better to include that part in the XSDs
themselves. Just rise an JIRA issue/task with your patch and it'll be
committed on your behalf.

> > I think we'd be better off if we put the tag documentation
> > into XSDs themselves so XML editors will provide concise information
> > right when necessary.
>
> sure Jacek .will do.

That's exactly what I meant describing above.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl