geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Deployment Plan -geronimo-web.xml
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:40:46 GMT
On 11/1/06, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchanas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now the  geronimo deployment plan for web application is ready for
> users.Please find the location here with,
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/geronimo-webxml.html

It must've taken lots of time and effort! I hoped to read it all, but
after a couple of paragraphs  my brain simply melt down. So much
technical information at once for such a faint-hearted  person like me
is not a good idea, isn't it? ;-)

> I would like to have your feed back as input to make the other
> deployment plans better.Therefore  following documentations are
> presently underconstruction and will be available soon for users.
> openejb-jar.xml
> geronimo-ra.xml
> geronimo-application.xml
> geronimo-application-client.xml

It's much to do and am not sure whether it's in sync after a few
commits. I think we'd be better off if we put the tag documentation
into XSDs themselves so XML editors will provide concise information
right when necessary.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski