geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From lasan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: important: License issues in Geronimo 1.0 Samples
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:30:07 GMT
Hi Hernan,

I can't add those modifications to the samples with propriety licenses,
you know it is not illegal and ethical :(. Sure I can add this Apache
licence to the samples I had written.

Also one more question. Can I add this license to other existing samples?
Somewhere I heard we can't change the distributed license to any other
license. Confluence is bit different than JIRA, nobody accepts ASF
licences before their commiting. I haven't come across this situation at
all. Please help.

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera