geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building the new trunk
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:37:05 GMT
I am re-posting this message with a different subject. The original
message did not make it to the list
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-dev/200611.mbox/%3c20061122181126.93327.qmail@web31710.mail.mud.yahoo.com%3e
    By setting the following property in geronimo.bat I can start the
server (rev 477198, bytecode 1.4, JDK 1.5) without any exceptions. The
required class is in rt.jar. This property is not set by default.
-Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory="com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerFactoryImpl"

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?tstart=30&forumID=34&threadID=542044&trange=15

Thanks
Anita
--- "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.cardona@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, I was able to build trunk (rev. 478237) successfully this
> morning:
> mvn clean install
>
> Best wishes,
> chris
>

> anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> >    Did you get past this problem? I and others have not encountered
> > this problem..
> >

> > Thanks
> > Anita
> >
> > --- Donald Woods <drw_web@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes. www2.nextag.com