geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo-online-deploy configuration classpath missing server.jar... offline deployer broken
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:18:50 GMT
  I think either removing geronimo-deployment from the manifest cp or
adding xmlbeans jar will solve this problem.  I don't think the
former will work and I really don't like the latter.  Maybe we can
split up geronimo-deployment jar into a remote piece and a local
piece?  This may take some more investigation.... meanwhile
temporarily adding xmlbeans to lib and the cp might get this going
for now.

thanks
david jencks