geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From lasan...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: important: License issues in Geronimo 1.0 Samples
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:29:18 GMT
If those sample are added with JIRA then it won't be that much of big
problem because contributor knows it goes under ASL. I thought it might
have added as the current way of confluence itself. Even though it might
not add the license information to the source code I think it is very
important to let the contributor know that they are donating their
materials under ASL. JIRA handles that issue atleast ;).

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera