geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From jason.dil...@gmail.com
Subject Re: 1.2 Branch is cut
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:22:43 GMT
'mvn -Dstage=bootstrap' should do the trick.

--jason

-----Original Message-----
From: "Dain Sundstrom" <dain@apache.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:14:45
To:dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: 1.2 Branch is cut

I cut the 1.2 branch from trunk and changed the trunk version to
2.0-SNAPSHOT.  I'm deploying 2.0-SNAPSHOT jars to the repo now, so
building trunk will be easier[1].  The files should be up in an hour
or so.

Thanks to everyone for the hard work getting the tree ready to cut.

-dain

[1] Without the jars available from the repo you have to build the
maven plugins in G by hand, but to do that you must build the modules
by and and to do that you need to build the testsupport tree by hand.