geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Drive to Five
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:59:14 GMT
One of the big holes, is providing tooling support for JEE 5.  I'm
not sure how much JEE 5 support WTP will have by March.  So for those
looking for areas to help out, this would be a great place to look to
help Geronimo indirectly.  It would be a huge success not only to
have JEE 5 server, but have a solution for JEE developer's so they
can use our Eclipse integration with WTP for their development.

You can subscibe to the WTP development mailing list at..

-sachin