Okay, I am just going to append the text of COPYRIGHT to NOTICE.txt for now and nuke COPYRIGHT, probably needs to be cleaned up more.

--jason

On Oct 2, 2006, at 12:40 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

On Oct 1, 2006, at 7:35 PM, David Jencks wrote:

On Oct 1, 2006, at 4:17 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Can we wrap up the contents of COPYRIGHT into the NOTICE.txt and remove COPYRIGHT?

That certainly seems like a good idea to me.

Seems like the right thing to do. IMO, the COPYRIGHT file is wrong as it stands. IIUC, moving the copyright to the notice.txt file is the proper way to handle it.

BTW, where are the license/notice files used for the distribution maintained?

--kevan