geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] openejb-itests in testsuite
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:07:19 GMT

> On Oct 30, 2006, at 7:51 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>
> > Thanx. Please see comments inline -
> >

> >> Couple thoughts on the poms:
> >>
> >>    - the parent would lineage would be org.apache.openejb:itests ->
> >> org.apache.openejb:openejb
> >>    - the groupId would be org.apache.openejb
> >
> > The groupId and the parent lineage looks good. As stated above, there
> > would be many child modules for the beans under the itests parent
> > module
> >
> > groupId: o.a.openejb
> > openejb -> itests -> itests-security-xxx
> > openejb -> itests -> itests-cmp2-xxx
>
> Exactly.

After having built the itest beans as per our discussion above, the
contents of the openejb directory in m2 local repo  are -
${settings.localRepository}/org/apache/openejb/

itests-cmp2-cmrmapping
itests-cmp2-petstore
itests-cmp2-prefetch
itests-cmp2-storage
itests-itests-core
itests-security-001
itests-security-002
itests-security-003
openejb
openejb-builder
openejb-corba
openejb-corba-builder
openejb-core
openejb-itests
openejb-pkgen-builder
openejb-sunorb
openejb-yoko

Does this look good ?  Or should we move the itests artifacts one
level down to groupId "o.a.openejb.itests" ?

> -David

For now, I shall put all the tests into 1 artifact module. We should
look at breaking them and putting them with their respective bean
modules later on.

Cheers
Prasad.