geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion] openejb-itests in testsuite
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:20:41 GMT
I haven't changed the test code at all. It is essentially the same as
it is in the openejb-itests module. Neverthless, here it is.

http://people.apache.org/~prasad/test-ejbcontainer.zip

I have simply moved it under
geronimo/testsuite/ejbcontainer-testsuite/test-ejbcontainer and have
ensured that it compiles fine.

The reason I didn't bring it up for discussion is because it has to be
located under the testsuite directory by convention.

The beans can be built anywhere and the ejb-jars made available in the
repo. Hence this discussion.

Thanx David.

Cheers
Prasad