geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a new repo for artifacts
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:46:04 GMT
I don't think the search order will solve your problem because the
different spec jars are being picked up as transitive dependencies. So
no matter what the search order, those aritfacts will be picked up
since they are listed explicitly as dependencies of your dependencies.

I believe you should use dependency exclusion to prevent picking spec
jars you don't need.

Cheers
Prasad