geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info needed: migrating openejb-itests to testsuite framework
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 03:07:20 GMT
OK. This is what is happening.

I built the server from scratch, clean repo and fresh checkout.  When
I deploy the openejb-itests.jar in this server, I get a deployment
exception that it needs a plan at META-INF/openejb-jar.xml. The plan
is embedded inside the jar.

I get the same error even when I pass the plan as a CLI arg to the
deploy command.

(Now why does this happen ?)

Then I replaced the openejb-builder-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar in the
geronimo repository with the jar from the m2 local repo. This jar was
built from scratch.

Now when I try to deploy the same again, I get the previously
mentioned error with the plan (wrong ns and xsd).

Cheers
Prasad