geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info needed: migrating openejb-itests to testsuite framework
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:27:39 GMT
My efforts in deploying the openejb-itests.jar with the attached plan
is failing b'coz of some errors in the plan. The errors in the plan
are being introduced at some stage in the deploy process.

My plan uses the pkgen ns for key-generator
    xmlns:pkgen="http://openejb.apache.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.1"
     <pkgen:key-generator>

But the deploy tool is seeing the following the ns
    xmlns:pkg="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/pkgen-2.0"
    <pkg:key-generator>

Where is this coming from ?

Thanx