geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Info needed: migrating openejb-itests to testsuite framework
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:48:18 GMT
Hi Jacek,

We now have a testsuite directory under geronimo which is the basis
for a system and functional test framework for all of Geronimo. I have
begun with a doc in the wiki about this.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/integration-testing.html The doc is
still in a rudimentary stage but it will give you a general idea. I am
enhancing it as I go along.

This discussion revolves around migrating the openejb itests to this
new framework. So after a G assembly is done, the build will continue
to testing the various functional pieces of the server like
webcontainer, ejbcontainer, console, clustering etc.

Cheers
Prasad