geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clover plugin
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:31:46 GMT
Hi Anita,

The clover plugin is used to get test coverage on our modules. Eg:
http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/modules/geronimo-activation/clover/index.html

But I don't see the maven-clover-plugin being executed along with the
other reports in the genesis' project-config. I don't know where it it
is being called from.

Cheers
Prasad