geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject openeb itests for testsuite framework
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 02:42:42 GMT
I was thinking about migrating the old openejb itests
(openejb2/modules/openejb-itest) to the new testsuite framework. Since
they were already used by us for quite some time, I thought they might
make a real good example testsuite for the ejb container
(ejbcontainer-testsuite).

In the maven1 way, the openejb-itest built a bunch of ejb classes,
processed a bunch of plans and then built several ejb jars by
combining a set of classes with different plans. I was thinking about
moving these to somewhere under geronimo/testsupport. If we follow the
m2 way, we should now build them all using separate poms.

Does anybody have any prefs about where this gets setup under
testsupport ? Should this replace the existing ejb packagings under
testsupport or should it be another testsupport packaging ?

Comments, thoughts, suggestions will be truly appreciated.

Cheers
Prasad