geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite and maven-maven-plugin
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:39:57 GMT
Thanks Jason for showing me the bigger picture. I agree with you now,
by and large.

However in your build flow for each *-testsuite, you begin with
generating a build ticket. I wonder if we should generate the build
ticket at the geronimo/testsuite level and not one level down.

Yes, we need some real tests now. I'll start working on one so that it
could serve as an example for others to write their own.

Cheers
Prasad