geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 1 Pom issues for G1.1 and G1.1.1
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:35:15 GMT
Isn't the best way to just put the updated
files to the M1 repo at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
or send updated poms to Carlos ?

Personally, I'd prefer not having these poms at all
(speaking of all poms, not these in particular).
The dependencies are not good enough to use
them in a maven 2 project (they include tons
of transitive deps which should be optional / test).
The best would be some really minimal poms
(wihout dependencies, aso).  And for next 1.1.x
releases, it would be nice to have the cars uploaded
as well.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet