geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Conditionally loading modules based on expression (and environment)
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:42:19 GMT
Okay, I implemented a ognl condition parser... it appears that the
similar syntax can be used... so "!java.is1_5" appears to work in both.

Not sure which is better though, both provide some sort of syntax
errors... neither complains about invalid variable references.

I will update the patch with both impls and a few tests... and then
we can pick one.

--jason