geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: DayTrader with an AJAX based Web interface
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:57:19 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update.

I tried it with Safari (on Mac) and its a little confused :(  I'm
sure it should be fairly simple to get fixed for that environment too.

I like what your doing and was wondering when you thought you might
have a patch to start layering this into DayTrader?  Remember, it
doesn't have to be totally complete and there are others in the
community that would love to help out.

Cheers.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org