geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Fit and Finish
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 03:51:32 GMT
On Oct 31, 2006, at 4:25 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

> I would say that the startup and shutdown sequences should not show
> any Log4J log output or stack traces, tested under both JDK 1.4 and
> JDK 1.5.

I fixed some of the amq logging problems today (their package name
changed so log4j needed updating).  Yet again, ActiveMQ is logging
exceptions at shutdown which are not real problems.  I sent an email
to the amq list but who knows if they will fix them.

> Also, all current functionality in all portlets in the
> console should work as expected.  And the deploy tool should be able
> to deploy, undeploy, and redeploy all J2EE module types, with no
> module ID in the plan, a versionless module ID, a module ID with only
> an artifact ID, or no plan at all.

Are you going to verify these?  If you are, please do it sooner
rather then later.

-dain