geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Why are we not using xmlbeans for attributes.xsd processing?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 22:50:52 GMT
local-attributes.xsd is attributes.xsd miss-named :-P

Sucks to have to do all this custom processing though... not very
happy that we strip out comments from config.xml and overwrite all of
that.  Well, maybe when jaxb2 is std we can just use that.

Still sucks to not be able to use tools to handle this for us just
because of some extra size somewhere.... :-(

--jason