geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Priorities for 1.2
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:37:06 GMT
Is Cayenne integration an example of JPA integration?  If so if you
have a little time would you like to try adapting the sandbox/javaee/
itests/jpa example to  cayenne?  If not, what do you have in mind?

Also I suspect Cayenne integration will require GlobalJNDI -- openjpa
does.

thanks
david jencks