geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Are we done merging from branch/dead-1.2?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:53:39 GMT
Aaron, Matt and John

We made great progress again this week and we are down only to three
committers with changes to merge.

John, you only have one change remaining which may have already been
merged.  Can you take a look at it and let me know the status?

Matt told me last Friday that he was almost done with his, but I
don't think he got them completed before having to go to a customer
all week.  If you are watching the list this week, can you give us an
update?

I know Aaron was very busy putting on a great conference last week
since I was a speaker.  Can you give us an update?  I know you are
very busy and if you don't have time to work on this, that is ok.
Once we know we can try to find some volunteers to do the merging.

Thanks for any time you guys can spend on this.  I know it sucks.

-dain

TOTAL (37)

ammulder (26)
367144 Merge JavaDoc URL change from branch
367145 Merge fix to GERONIMO-1435 from branch.
371461 Apply changes from branch (Fixes GERONIMO-1510, contributes to
GERONIMO-1137,   other minor fixes)
371779 Merge JCAResourceAdapter change from branch
371787 Merge new JMS portlet change from branch
371964 Merge JMS portlet improvements from branch
372286 Merge fix for GERONIMO-1387 from branch
372306 Mwerge fix for GERONIMO-1450 from branch
372312 Merge GERONIMO-1467 change from branch
372324 Merge fix for GERONIMO-1474 from branch
372334 Merge potential fix for GERONIMO-1426 from branch
372352 Merge workaround for GERONIMO-1421 from branch
372358 Merge fix for GERONIMO-1379 from branch
372367 Merge fix for GERONIMO-1468 from branch
376866 Merge GERONIMO-1349 fix from branch
383230 I like the way the JMS portlet is structured much more than
the way the   JDBC and Security Realm portlets are.  Extracting the
framework for   that so it can be used by future portlets. Will use
this for GERONIMO-1691
388236 Console enhancements  - a new portlet to help configure Apache
HTTP via mod_jk  - start of a new keystore management portlet that
can handle multiple    keystores Geronimo improvements as necesary to
support those  - new Keystore GBeans  - more logic around parent/
child module relationships
388257 Move the default keystore into the new keystores/ directory
388671 Console can export and download configuration CARs
388832 Move the configuration download and install logic from the
console   into a GBean
388868 - use deploy tool argument install-configs and pass the Maven
repo URL    as an argument
389206 Use the new keystore manager to manage the default keystore
distributed   with Geronimo. Update the Jetty HTTPS connector to be
configured by the keystore manager   instead of by hardcoding files,
passwords, etc. Update the console to allow unlocking a keystore and
private key for use,   and to make the create Jetty HTTPS connector
configuration select from   the available keystores (still need edit
support)
390687 Now one Geronimo server can pull configurations from another
- Expose the contents of the Geronimo config-store & repository as a
Maven    repository.  - Add an authentication option to the import
configuration process.  - Switch the configuration descriptor file to
XML and add more detail
390688 Don't show configurations where the current server doesn't
meet the   prerequisites
390690 Only prompt for eligible configurations at the command line
390692 Only count configurations as eligible for installation if
there's a match   on the Geronimo version

hogstrom (10)
367423 Added code to warn users that JDKs other than 1.4 may not
function correctly
370034 Updated Daytrader to not have hardcoded dependencies
370035 Updated configs to disassociate daytrader version from geronimo
370912 GERONIMO-1506 Database portlet version issue
371835 GERONIMO-1534 - Updated Daytrader plan to correct incorrect
classname for DB2SyntaxFactory
373920 Geronimo-1561 spelling correction of Exception Messages
374253 Geronimo-1336 Corrected issue when specifying database pool sizes
374281 Geronimo-1489 Minor fixes to JUDDI JSP application
388275 Updated derby.txt to point to correct ddl
395886 GERONIMO-1844 Precompile jsp pages in console - Added the
MergeXML.java from the patch

jsisson (1)
374366 GERONIMO-1278 - fix problem on windows where rename fails
during fixcrlf processing in installer (merged from 1.0 branch).