geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Why does Genesis depend on o.a.apache v2 not v3?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 19:06:44 GMT
We'd have to define a distributionManagement anyways to set the site
location.

I was not even aware that the apache pom changed from 2 to 3 until
you mentioned it.

I think we should just remove it from the equation.  Its not useful
enough warrant the extra pom check and maintenance to keep our poms
updated with it.

Unless there are any objections I will remove the apache pom from the
genesis root.

--jason