geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Assembly is caching old junk
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:17:41 GMT
It might help anyone trying to fix this if you can determine what is
out of date in the assembly.  For instance,

-- assembly might pick up timestamped jars instead of locally build -
SNAPSHOT jars
-- assembly might include old copies of jars

As workarounds for the first you can build offline after removing all
g. timestamped jars from your m2 repo
for the second perhaps running mvn -o clean install in assembly would
help.

Pesonally I try to only rebuild stuff that I've changed or depends on
stuff I've changed

thanks
david jencks