geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Why does Genesis depend on o.a.apache v2 not v3?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:29:35 GMT
You need to change project-config as well.

And probably now need to use the same id style, '.' instead of '-'
with all of the other repos to keep things consistent.

  * * *

I still think this was a bad idea (to pick use the apache pom) but if
you are willing to do the foot work to clean up to make things
consistent...

This does add another layer of configuration indirection, which IMO
is not a good thing, but hopefully the config in the apache pom is
gonna remain stable and that apache won't go moving repo locations
again anytime soon.

--jason