geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Priorities for 1.2
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:40:30 GMT
We have collected 14 features for 1.2 and now we need to prioritize
them.  The sorted list of features will help guide us in determining
when to release based on how many high priority features we have
completed.

Please, sort the following list according to what *you* believe are
the most important features to include in 1.2.  It will help me tally
the list if you simply reorder the list instead of putting numbers
next to the features.  Also, please *do not* attempt to give more
than one feature the same priority.  In such a case, I will give
priority to the highest left-most item in your list.

I will tally the results on Friday, October 6th.

-dain

OpenJPA integration
Global JNDI
Yoko ORB support