geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [Results] Priorities for 1.2
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:45:09 GMT

On Oct 18, 2006, at 2:02 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Great.  I'm thinking that we can try to cut a real release by the
> end of this month and run it through the TCK wringer.  What does
> everyone think?

I think it would be excellent to get past TCK and branch trunk for
the 1.2 release.  I am hearing more and more folks interested in JEE
5.0 (the JUG last night was yet another confirmation).  I'll
volunteer to start the march to JEE 5.0.  Based on the meeting with
the JBoss guys it would be so great for us to beat them...if not beat
them...be really, really close :-)

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org