geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Are Specs 1.2-SNAPSHOTs available somewhere?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:05:53 GMT

On Oct 7, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if the specs 1.2-SNAPSHOTs are available somewhere.
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/
> geronimo/specs/specs/
> doesn't list 1.2-SNAPSHOT.
>
> I'd like to put them there unless someone objects.

I object very strongly.

AFAICT 1.2-SNAPSHOT specs don't exist and aren't built by anything.
Please wait until the decision on spec versioning is complete and a
working build for the specs is put in place.  Propagating more out of
our current broken spec build is not something that will IMO advance
the project.

thanks
david jencks