geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Daytrader deployment plans?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 04:24:29 GMT
Trunk needs to be cleaned up.  thanks for the ping.  DayTrader used
to get built as part of Geronimo.  I have been removing it.  There
was a bit of a shuffle with trunk earlier this year based on a huge
set of work Dain and Djencks did.  I have some outstanding commits
left to reapply to trunk.  So for now, use the plans in 1.1.  OpenEJB
also changed recently as its moving to Apache and the plans need to
be updated to org.apache.openejb from org.openejb

On Oct 17, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Christopher Blythe wrote:

> All...
>
> I'm a little confused about the Daytrader deployment plans riddled
> throughout the source tree and was wondering if someone could clear
> up my confusion?
>
> Under the tags/1.1.0 and branches/1.1 source trees, the tomcat-
> plan.xml and jetty-plan.xml are located and I have been using these
> on Geronimo 1.1 without a problem.
>
> However, if I look under trunk, these files are no where to be
> found. Instead, it still looks like the old 1.0 deployment plans
> are located there.
>
> Can anyone clarify?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Chris