geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Assembly is caching old junk
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:04:16 GMT
Hrm... this ends up reinstalling way to many modules.  I think we may
need to encode a guid in the car which can be inspected to find out
if an installed car is the same as a car to be installed... so that
we can intelligently skip reinstalling a car... instead of blindly
skipping or reinstalling.

--jason