geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Slava McDougald" <slava.mcdoug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Load driving scripts for Daytrader
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:44:07 GMT
Hi Matt,

Well, my short evaluation of JMeter confirmed your observation: JMeter
is definately not a great performing load driving tool.

However, I tried/read about a few other open source load drivers and
unfortunately I didn't find anything that performs really well.

Since JMeter has the largest and  the most active development
community that provides a good user's support, I think that we can
start using it to drive Daytrader (at least until we find something
better).

Slava