geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Slava McDougald" <slava.mcdoug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DayTrader with an AJAX based Web interface
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:41:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

The new Daytrader AJAX interface is much richer and user friendly than
the WEB1.0.  I love it.
Very nice job!
I tested it with both Firefox and IE.  Impressively enough, it worked
like a charm, even with IE.
The only little glitch I noticed was the time, it took to load the
Dojo libraries into the browser when you first invoke the application.
 On my system it took about 10 sec.
However, I did see a "loading…" alert during that time so I assume, it is ok.

But it would be nice if we can find some way to reduce the "loading…" time.

Slava