geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject 1.2 TCK status
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:34:00 GMT
Historically certification has been the most time consuming portion
of a release, and there is no reason to expect it to be any different
for this release.  To make matters worse, the certification test
suite has not been run in several months while major changes have
been made to EJB, Transaction, Connector and Servlet Session.

This is my number one concern about getting a release out before the
end of the year, and would like start by getting a status update.
Anyone know the answer to these:

Does the tck currently run against trunk?  If not, what is needed to
get it running?

What is the status of GBuild?  I know it can't be used until the tck
runs manually, but it would be nice to have available when we get there?

Is there anything else we should be aware of?

Thanks,

-dain