geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Chan <bc...@liferay.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:36:54 GMT
/>On 10/16/06 5:10 AM,&nbsp;Jacek Laskowski &lt;<a href="mailto: jacek@laskowski.net.pl">jacek@laskowski.net.pl</a>&gt;
wrote:<br /></p><div style="PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0pt 0pt 0pt 1ex; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid"><pre>On 10/14/06, Brian Chan  wrote:

&gt; The latest Liferay portal plugins are now available on.
&gt;
&gt; http://geronimo.liferay.com/plugins
&gt;
&gt; It'd be great if we can add it to the default list of available plugin
&gt; repositories for Geronimo 1.2 and on.

I think it's doable ;-) I'l start a vote about it in a separate mail.

In the meantime, could you enable the repo to be browsable? I'm
getting the following error msg:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /plugins/ on this server.

&gt; I'm quite impressed with Geronimo's plugin architecture and will be demoing
&gt; this feature in my upcoming talks/conferences as we promote our
&gt; Liferay+Geronimo.

Would you share the presentation with us? I'd be glad if I'd be able
to showcase it to a local java user group - Warszawa-JUG and don't
bother with slides and such.

Well, some documentation pages would be of help, too ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl</pre></div>