geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Why does Genesis depend on o.a.apache v2 not v3?
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:00:52 GMT
I am not talking about just the distributionManagement bits, I am
talking about all of the shared configuration for the build.

The initial idea was to have all (and I mean all) of that
configuration is one (and only one) place.

The bits were duplicated in the genesis root pom only because it
needed to publish too.  And in retrospect I should have never added
the apache parent to the genesis root pom... and then we might not be
having this conversation :-P

Anyways, when you are done changing genesis let me know and I will do
a quick sanity check and then re-publish them.

Thanks,

--jason