geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.2 Fit and Finish
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:25:28 GMT
I would say that the startup and shutdown sequences should not show
any Log4J log output or stack traces, tested under both JDK 1.4 and
JDK 1.5.  Also, all current functionality in all portlets in the
console should work as expected.  And the deploy tool should be able
to deploy, undeploy, and redeploy all J2EE module types, with no
module ID in the plan, a versionless module ID, a module ID with only
an artifact ID, or no plan at all.  Those are the things I can recall
bothering me in the "fit and finish" stage.

It would be great to reduce the startup time too.  :)

Thanks,
      Aaron