geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo Liferay Plugins
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:05:41 GMT
Just a note -- if you change the Derby dependency, it's best to change
it in the original deployment plan for the Geronimo module, update the
plugin metadata, and build a new plugin file (CAR).  Ideally, both the
serialized CAR metadata and the XML plugin metadata will include the
same dependency (e.g. without the version number).  If you just change
the XML without changing the original deployment plan and regenerating
the CAR, then the serialized data will likely still have the versioned
dependency.

Thanks,
     Aaron