geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:46:53 GMT
Hi Sachin,
Currently I am only concentrating on the UI design for the Geronimo
Deployment Plan Editors. As such, the changes I have made only update the UI
elements, and the code for updating the underlying deployment-plan is not
yet written. I will open JIRAs once that code is also in place.

--
Thx,
Shiva

> Thank you for your contributions.  If you could, please open a JIRA and
> attach a diff for each work item.
> On Oct 12, 2006, at 7:14 AM, Shiva Kumar H R wrote:
>
> Hi!
> My apologies for being out of communication for quite some time now.
> Enough time has been spent on sharpening the saw ... time to cut now. :-)
>
> I am starting with the following changes/updations to the general layout
> of the Geronimo Deployment Plan Editor. Request your comments on the same.
>
> 1) updations to "Deployment" tab:
> Deployment Configuration will now have two additional sections, one for
> "Hidden Classes" and another for "Non Overridable Classes". Snapshot-1.gifdemonstrates
this. This is to fit in "sys:hidden-classes" and