geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:56:47 GMT
Hello Sachin,

Here are the other changes/updations, so far:
3) updations to "Web Container" section of "General" tab:
GUI is updated as shown in Snapshot-3.gif and Snapshot-3b.gif. When "Specify
as GBean Link" radio button is chosen, the section will only ask for "GBean
Link". And if "Specify as GBean Pattern" radio button is chosen, then it
will only ask for <pattern> elements' values.

Also, I don't understand the significance of the check box button for "Add a
runtime dependency to Geronimo's shared library". Is it very important to
keep it? Snapshot-3.gif has that check-box removed. Please suggest.

--
Thx,
Shiva

On 10/12/06, Shiva Kumar H R <shivahr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> My apologies for being out of communication for quite some time now.
> Enough time has been spent on sharpening the saw ... time to cut now. :-)
>
> I am starting with the following changes/updations to the general layout
> of the Geronimo Deployment Plan Editor. Request your comments on the same.
>
> 1) updations to "Deployment" tab:
> Deployment Configuration will now have two additional sections, one for
> "Hidden Classes" and another for "Non Overridable Classes". Snapshot-1.gifdemonstrates
this. This is to fit in "sys:hidden-classes" and