geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Shiva Kumar H R" <shiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Form editors for Geronimo Deployment Plans
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:14:14 GMT
Hi!
My apologies for being out of communication for quite some time now. Enough
time has been spent on sharpening the saw ... time to cut now. :-)

I am starting with the following changes/updations to the general layout of
the Geronimo Deployment Plan Editor. Request your comments on the same.

1) updations to "Deployment" tab:
Deployment Configuration will now have two additional sections, one for
"Hidden Classes" and another for "Non Overridable Classes".
Snapshot-1.gifdemonstrates this. This is to fit in
"sys:hidden-classes" and
"sys:non-overridable-classes" sub-elements of "sys:environment" in
geronimo-web.xml. Snapshot-1b.gif shows the wizard that will be used for
accepting the class/package names.

2) updations to "Dependency Wizard":
The wizard that comes up when "Add" or "Edit" button in Dependencies section
is clicked, is updated to include "sys:import" sub-element of
"sys:dependency". Also "Artifact Type" and "Import Type" are now combo
lists. Snapshot-2.gif, Snapshot-2b.gif & Snapshot-2c.gif demonstrate this.

I am working on updating other wizards and will post the snapshots here once
ready.

--
Thx,
Shiva