geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Java EE schema license question
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:22:01 GMT
For Geronimo (apart from initial setup) it is most often run in a
background environment through scripts so there isn't a person their
to accept the license.  We could probably create some kind of
acceptance file that a user would have to manually update but that's
kind of clunky.

On Oct 30, 2006, at 10:21 AM, Hurley, Oisin wrote:

>> No part of this document may be reproduced in any form by any
>> means without prior written authorization of Sun and its
>> licensors, if any.
>
> In Eclipse-land, when these files are needed by the WTP framework,
> it actually pops up a dialog box with the license and you have to
> click yes to carry on. My assumption is that this little piece
> of text is the issue, so I would be interested to hear any of
> the (qualified :) opinions that come up here.
>
>  cheers
>   --oh

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org